The brand new UK Chemical Industries Supply Chain Expo & Open Conference. Bringing together all key layers and key regional cluster groups of the UK's Chemical & Chemical Products industries for an intensive 2-day networking, business development, best practice, intelligence gathering, issue debating and supply chain experience.
CHEMUK2019 Supply Chain Expo
Featuring UK & International latest suppliers, technologies, services & partners supporting the various interconnected segments of
the UK's Chemicals plus Chemical products development & processing/production & distribution communities.
Invited exhibitor groups include:
- Chemical Process Plant, Equipment, Apparatus & Technology
- Chemical R&D/Lab tech
- Chemical Supply Chain consumables, inc Health & safety
- Chemical Process Control, Instrumentation & Automation
- Contract/Toll/Private Label Chemical Manufacturers
- Chemical Quality/Regulatory Compliance partners
- Chemical /Chemical Product packaging & Logistics partners
- Chemical Processing Environmental Control
- Chemical Sector Business Support Services & Solutions
- Chemical Sector Skills & specialist recruitment
- Consultative & Intelligence Groups
- Commodity/Bulk Chemicals suppliers
- Fine Chemical suppliers
- Speciality Chemicals /Chemical Intermediates.... and more
Provides much needed UK-centric & UK-wide sourcing/specifying & business & partner development /networking event. Bringing together UK-wide Chemical & Chemical Product development & manufacturing communities with UK & International supply chain organisations.
THE OPEN CONFERENCE
2-day CHEMUK2019 Open Conference - hosted across embedded 'free to attend' theatres integrated into the CHEMUK2019 show floor.
- Bringing together UK nationwide-specialist groups across the chemicals sector to consider the big common challenges & opportunities
- Sharing of knowledge, viewpoints, experiences across the chemical & chemical products (consumer, industrial & institutional) sectors
- Keynote contributions from leading industry figures, bodies & organisations - highlighting key sector issues & perspectives
- Feature 'hot topic' sessions - getting to grips with the major transformational issues & challenges
- Technology & Innovation insight and assessing major 'disruptive change' in the Chemical sector
- Feature streams planned include - EcoChem, Chem Industry 4.0 and more...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CHEMUK2019 - bringing together UK-wide Chemical & Chemical Product development & manufacturing communities with UK & International supply chain organisations.
Targeting chemical & process specialists & sector management teams embracing CHEMICALS Synthesis, Formulation/Blending & Manufacturing/Processing segments - including:
- Chemicals Processing groups - Basic petro/organic/inorganic & specialty chemicals/intermediates/agrichem etc
- Chemicals Supplier groups - Basic organic/inorganic & specialty chemicals /intermediates/agrichem etc
- Chemical R&D/Synthesis Development groups
- Chemicals & Chemical Products - Blending/Compounding/Formulating/Manufacturing/Distribution groups*inc Polymers & Synthetic Rubbers, Fibres, Household & Personal care products, Adhesives, Solvents, Additives, Paints/Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Bev sectors etc
- Chemical contract/toll synthesis or manufacture groups
- Supporting UK Chemical Sector Supply Groups - Tech/Plant/Equipment/Specialist Support Services
FULL WEBSITE TO GO LIVE JULY 2019 - WWW.CHEMICALUKEXPO.COM
YEC Harrogate, N.Yorks - providing strategic access to key dominant regional chemical clusters plus central UK wide high quality venue, with free parking